What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
tele1.jpg

That was Danny's pic from last yr.
I read that stuff in Sunday's paper.... of course Wilson wrote it :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
sullyfan said:
I thought you supposed to look like Witty. ;-)

I know I look like Witt

I've been told once I look like Billy

One of my nicknames is Gaz, cuz I get told I play just like him

Sheesh!

wittyfan

Referee
For those interested, Channel 10's Sports Tonight later tonight will have a story on the "search for league's sexiest man".

It should be good!

wittyfan

Referee
Sports Tonight's search for league's sexiest man began last night, but the search lost track and is now wandering aimless through Marrakech. Ben Ross? Are these people serious????? I can't believe I sat up until 11:30 to see that boofhead. :( And as I suspected it seems that the Sunday Telegraph is regurgitating the same players from the last year's shocking effort, which of course was the reason this thread was started!

Ben Ross looks like a badly performing boxer.

wittyfan

Referee
I've just found out that only players with SFX Management will be in the competition. So if your favourite player is with someone else, they won't be in it. Plus there will be only 10 players featured. I hope (but doubt) the other 9 are much more reasonable.

Ben needs to wax his chest again like he did for the Lowes calendar last year. He looked terrible hairy.

Status
Not open for further replies.