What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
ShowRoss1.jpg

I love rossy he is a spunky monkey

wittyfan

Referee
Not my cuppa either.

Sports Tonight are going to be showing a different player each Thursday night.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Panthers_Gurl said:
:shock: but its danny......danny is like.....sex on legs

:lol: Now that's what every footballer wants to be remembered for being. (not saying I don't agree ;-) )

I new it was Ross as he was in the paper.... I forgot about it being on Sports Tonight as well

wittyfan

Referee
Heads up: The Cosmo issue with the footy players it out on Monday.

Warning: Contains Brett Stewart. :-&

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
:lol: Now that's what every footballer wants to be remembered for being. (not saying I don't agree ;-) )

I new it was Ross as he was in the paper.... I forgot about it being on Sports Tonight as well

I love danny for many reasons.........just his sex on legs quality makes my bedroom wall alot better:D

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
No no my other boy in wagga awww he is cute....he is cross eyed awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cant wait too see him

*gushes*

wittyfan

Referee
Did we all sit up to watch Sports Tonight last night? This week's Sexiest Man was Chad Randall and his bubble butt looked awesome in those tight blue Speedos. Oh my. :D

I'm glad I taped it for future reference. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.