What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
StormGurlDani said:
yeah i tried i got some snotty sore person say
"this is melborne, we dont stock them here"

Damn Melbourne's dislike of league! :(

I don't think any other stores apart Lowes sell them.

Dani

Immortal
melborne is poo. i'll get a relo to buy me one for chrissy and send it down!

mullet

Juniors
OMG cosmo

did i get a suprise today, i was fliiping through it and stopped at the lighs and had the guy at the back of me beeping his horn, i totally forgot i was distracted :mrgreen:

wittyfan

Referee
I was surprised how good Matt Cooper looked, those pecs are so fine. =P~

And one of the soccer players were pretty yum as well.

wittyfan

Referee
mullet said:
3 sharkies and one that turned to the dark side not bad aye sullyfan

:lol: Hassan Saleh looked pretty good for someone that I never noticed much before.

Dani

Immortal
i bought cosmo thismorning.
i was flipping through at he bus stop and to my surprise i was confronted with greg birds bare arse.

wittyfan

Referee
StormGurlDani said:
thanks for telling me about it sullyfan. i am forever in debt to you!

Cool! :D

I reckon Sully gives the best smile ever in that pic. And Birdy's arse is so fine!

MrCharisma

Bench
Speaking of arses.... I saw Brent Kite's arse when the Country Origin came to Armidale. I was the first one there and Kite, Blacklock and I can't remember who else got there early in the car, so they got changed directly infront of me.... no undies..... ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I'm scarred for life!

MrCharisma

Bench
No, I have nightmares every nite... I had a camera taking photo's of my fave players and I didn't think of taking a pic of it for all you ladies... oh well, the less male arse I see, the better 8)

wittyfan

Referee
MrCharisma said:
Speaking of arses.... I saw Brent Kite's arse when the Country Origin came to Armidale. I was the first one there and Kite, Blacklock and I can't remember who else got there early in the car, so they got changed directly infront of me.... no undies..... ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I'm scarred for life!

:shock: No modesty from the Dragons' boys!

MrCharisma

Bench
I'll get you next time TB.... next tiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeee!!! *shakes fist*

Sorry, I ain't interest in wang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts