What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCharisma

Bench
Doubt it..... I'm still in Armidale atm and I'm directing a play so I've got alot of work on me hands... might try to get down their but. You might have to borrow my Dogs jersey so you can support a winning team

Alba

Coach
MrC yah Rach is takin care of TB in the merchandise department but it will be the only time in history you will ever lay eyes on me in blue and white :|

MrCharisma

Bench
lol speaking about yourself in 3rd person.... thats the first sign of madness. Ya gotta take a photo of yourself in the Blue and White..... a timeless image

Alba

Coach
a one off image even ... im sure Rach will take care of that you know she will never let me forget it :lol:

MrCharisma

Bench
hahaahha yah, knowing A_C she'll get it framed... but yah have a good one hey. My coach looks like my Grand Final ticket. Expect this Mediterranean Descendant to go crazy in my country bumpkin town

Alba

Coach
hahahaha yeah n think of us out gettin bliiiiind after it at the Leagues Club!

MrCharisma

Bench
Give us a ring when you do...... you owe me after ringing me at 3am to tell me you met Mark O'Meley......

Dani

Immortal
sullyfan said:
StormGurlDani said:
thanks for telling me about it sullyfan. i am forever in debt to you!

Cool! :D

I reckon Sully gives the best smile ever in that pic. And Birdy's arse is so fine!

yeah before i noticed anything else i thought, god he has great teeth, then i noticed the rest!

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
mmmm i like the pic of greg bird :D i opened the mag and i was like woah nice arse :D :D pity he wasnt a lil taller and standing if front of the mirror :D

Dani

Immortal
i thought the same thing pg! :lol:

i have a new found appreciation for greg bird

wittyfan

Referee
Here is some more Birdy arse:

sharksmonty4.jpg

Bird is third from the left. :) Paul Gallen is second from left. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts