What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Juniors
sullyfan said:
I had a cold on Monday but the Sully pics cheered me up heaps! :D The poster sized pic of him with the football is definitely the hottest!!!

No, that's one of his ugly head shots. The bum shot is great, the others are pretty good too.

I want to put them up on the wall over my desk at work but have been told it may be mistaken as sexual harrassment.

raider_ktj

Juniors
HaHa its up on my locker door at school. Now they just need posters like that of Matt Cooper, Billy Slater and Ashley Harrison and im set!

wittyfan

Referee
Sam said:
No, that's one of his ugly head shots. The bum shot is great, the others are pretty good too.

I want to put them up on the wall over my desk at work but have been told it may be mistaken as sexual harrassment.

I don't think anyone could find Sully offensive! :)

I don't like that pic for his head shot, but like it more so for the little tease we get of down below..... :lol: :)

Sam

Juniors
sullyfan said:
I don't think anyone could find Sully offensive! :)

I don't like that pic for his head shot, but like it more so for the little tease we get of down below..... :lol: :)

My workplace is very strict with "appropriate" behavior and my boss thinks it is sick that I have a thing for Sully. My hubby is OK with it so why should it worry my boss. He is just jealous of Sully's physique(?) Numerous months of going to the gym hasn't helped him at all, one of his nicknames is Pugsly, it says it all.

wittyfan

Referee
I think Pugsly is one very very jealous man!

I've now got one of Sully's Cleo shots as the wallpaper on my mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.