What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
A new Men of League calendar for 2006 will be out in November featuring the following players:

Jonathan Thurston, Matt Cooper, Billy Slater, Brent Webb, Ashley Harrison, Michael Witt, Brad Tighe, Ben Ross, Amos Roberts, Clinton Scifcofske, Timana Tahu and Justin Hodges.

http://koorikids.com.au/index.php?pb_id=18

I'm rather excited about it. I'm not sure though if I will be totally consumed by excitement by the time it comes out. :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
There's a pic of Ashley in today's Telegraph from the calendar and he's looking very fine indeed shirtless. The other pics should look great too!!!! :D

Alba

Coach
courtesy of a cool guy who scanned it for me :)

but i have to make it bigger

dammit

wittyfan

Referee
I've read that the pics will be in black and white and be nude so I'm not sure if that yummy pic of Ashley will be in the calendar.

Mmmmm.....Ashley. :D

raider_ktj

Juniors
Sullyfan, seeing as your the one who seems to know the most on this whole calendar thing, you have to let me know when it comes out!
I need to have it hehehe

wittyfan

Referee
All I know so far is that it will be out sometime in late November! :D

And Brad Tighe posed nude in the dressing room for his pic. :lol:

Sam

Juniors
Hey Sullyfan where have your Sully pics gone? Has his release been finalised yet? The media was reporting that the negotiations would not be complete until the end of the year/season. Maybe it can still fall through, after Joey's effort they may not want any more Aussies in their team.

wittyfan

Referee
I'm in the process of updating all my signatures and stuff for the next year. :)

I actually emailed the club the other week about Sully's whereabouts and they said he was going to England still. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.