What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC

Juniors
Well it's a good thing he's a really nice and friendly person and easy to approach :)

NC

Juniors
Aww just do it! How I got away with it was that I grabbed it right after the photo was taken and I ran off. I'm sure you could do the same! :D

wittyfan

Referee
:lol:

I'll keep that in mind. :)

In the calendar you can see a bit of Witty's butt in the reflection of the mirror. :D

NC

Juniors
I haven't managed to get the calendar yet. Lack of money plus the newsagents that I've been to so far didn't even have them :x

I'm gonna go searching for it again after Christmas!

NC

Juniors
Yep, there's another one which I haven't been able to check out yet but I will be going in the next few days.

NC

Juniors
They better! I really don't want to have to travel too far just for a calendar...

wittyfan

Referee
Is this Robbie Witt?

JQ0E8962_289406_p.jpg

JQ0E8979_368826_p.jpg

I need to know! :cry:

wittyfan

Referee
19611455.jpg

Spunky Liam Fulton at home. I believe Liam will be on an upcoming episode of the British show, "How Clean Is Your House?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts