What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raider_ktj

Juniors
I just bought it as well! They didnt pick the hottest guys in league tho. I really dont find Amos Roberts or Justin Hodges good looking! Billy Slater and Brett Seymour should have replaced them! Still worth the money tho =P~

Alba

Coach
mine isnt up yet as i only got it today but im skipping january ive already made that decision ..lol

wittyfan

Referee
Alba said:
i just purchased the calendar .. i have a feeling im gonna be stuck in february all year =P~

But then you'd never get to October. ;-)

Ashley is looking oh so fine though, and I like how he has the metal thing covering down below. :)

Matt Cooper, Timana Tahu, BIlly Slater, Brent Webb and Clinton Schifcofske were originally going to be in it, but I guess they declined since it was nude.

Alba

Coach
Cooper, Tahu and Wbb definitely wouldve made it alot sexier .. and as for october no i think ill stay with feb //

wittyfan

Referee
Alba said:
Cooper, Tahu and Wbb definitely wouldve made it alot sexier .. and as for october no i think ill stay with feb //

Brent Webb would have looked awesome in it with his fantastic chest.

wittyfan

Referee
Ben Ross is looking very muscly and hunky in his pose. His mum wouldn't let the camera go below his stomach though. :shock:

wittyfan

Referee
raider_ktj said:
I just bought it as well! They didnt pick the hottest guys in league tho. I really dont find Amos Roberts or Justin Hodges good looking! Billy Slater and Brett Seymour should have replaced them! Still worth the money tho =P~

Justin looks awkward in that waterfall, and his pose looks much less sexy as a result. Amos looks better than what I had expected.

But the rest are the cream of the crop. :)

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
wittyfan said:
Ben Ross is looking very muscly and hunky in his pose. His mum wouldn't let the camera go below his stomach though. :shock:
I wonder if i could go where the camera could not:D

wittyfan

Referee
A hot pic of Ashley Harrison:

20085600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.