What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His face doesn't match the body...plus Liam is a pretty small-ish guy compared to other forwards.

Besides, he didn't look like that when he woke up the other morning ;-)

RK

First Grade
And you know Weasels??

I dont think they would make a up a bullsh!t calendar. That would be misleading.

I wouldnt mind seeing whats behind that hand of his!!!!

wittyfan

Referee
It is definitely Liam's body.

With the make-up on his chest and with the black & white toning used, it brings out his muscles more.

wittyz chick

Coach
who me?

I thought of doing that ... but I've already been asked if I was a Tigers supporter [while wearing an Eels jersey, jacket, scarf and pendant :lol:]

also I've been thinking of changing it for a while but I have to change it back to something to do with the eels :lol:

Alba

Coach
he plays for St George in the lower grades .. he played 1st grade against souths rd3 .. he is HOTT .. in some ways he looks like Greg Inglis

wittyz chick

Coach
Alba said:
i want photos of wade mckinnons bummy :(

and btw Daryl Millard :hitit:

ask and you shall receive

57392094.jpg

Poor guy! :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
RaiderKate said:
But Witty doesnt play for the eels!!!!

I know but he did when I made this name ... and I'll always have a soft spot for him even though I'm not a Manly fan [I get to see him this week]

But I've been told to change my name to something to do with Parra :lol: and its actually been pretty hard :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts