What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyz chick

Coach
and while I'm at it I LOVE THIS PHOTO

57393418.jpg

Alba

Coach
he is a fatty imo .. but maybe he would be ok to me if, like i have said before, he wasnt the spittin image of my cousin

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
I know but he did when I made this name ... and I'll always have a soft spot for him even though I'm not a Manly fan [I get to see him this week]

I might be going to see Witty play this week too! :D

wittyz chick

Coach
come on Alba isnt this the same guy you got a photo with last year?

he's still cute ... your cousin looks like him :shock: phwoar!!! :D

wittyfan

Referee
Alba said:
he is a fatty imo .. but maybe he would be ok to me if, like i have said before, he wasnt the spittin image of my cousin

Timmy is still quite young and in a couple of years will have a chiselled body like Witty's. :)

wittyz chick

Coach
wittyfan said:
Timmy is still quite young and in a couple of years will have a chiselled body like Witty's. :)

yeahhh ... hopefully they can put Timmy in the next calender if there is one and Cooper =P~ =P~

wittyz chick

Coach
:lol: they would look fine nude haha

yeah its at the SCG I've met Witty twice [gotten hugs on both occasions] but still need a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.