What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
mmm footy show tonight ... Billy and Eric =P~

Eric looked half dressed but still so cute :lol:

Billy looked great but Eric's gear made him look chubby! :shock:

RK

First Grade
I agree with you Dani. I saw him on the footy show and I just thought what do the ladies see in him.

wittyfan

Referee
A nice pic of Stuart Webb:

Stuart%20Webb.jpg

Dani

Immortal
I suppose Billy could be classed as "cute".
He used to be a lot better.

Oh, im so harsh.

Apple Blossom

Juniors
Just a word of warning to anybody looking to buy the calander, I ordered one from Koori Kids over a month ago, it was charged to my visa but I STILL don't have it. So I ordered another one yesterday from The Bookshop.

Apple Blossom

Juniors
Its just called The Bookshop, its in Darlinghurst. I didn't really look around the site, but I think it mostly sells Gay and Lesbian books and stuff. I guess the calanders are meant for the boys.

wittyfan

Referee
Apple Blossom said:
Just a word of warning to anybody looking to buy the calander, I ordered one from Koori Kids over a month ago, it was charged to my visa but I STILL don't have it. So I ordered another one yesterday from The Bookshop.

Perhaps it was lost in the mail. But I see the Koori Kids website is currently down.

Apple Blossom

Juniors
Yeah the website is down and I have called the contact number probably 30 times and nobody EVER answers. What a waste of money:(

RK

First Grade
I wonder why the The Bookshop sells it for cheaper then the Koori Kids website.

Strange :? :? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.