What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Blossom

Juniors
I asked for express post for the $10 but they emailed me ansd said that they are too big to fit into the bags so they can only be sent regular mail. I was hoping they had a copy of that Blue magazine that had that Steve Price spread from years ago, they didn't but they directed me where to get a copy. Lovely people.:D

wittyfan

Referee
RaiderKate said:
I wonder why the The Bookshop sells it for cheaper then the Koori Kids website.

Strange :? :? :?

Perhaps the reduced rate is because 2006 is almost half over. :)

RK

First Grade
Apple Blossom said:
I asked for express post for the $10 but they emailed me ansd said that they are too big to fit into the bags so they can only be sent regular mail. I was hoping they had a copy of that Blue magazine that had that Steve Price spread from years ago, they didn't but they directed me where to get a copy. Lovely people.:D

So when did you actually order your "copy"??

Apple Blossom

Juniors
First one, around March 20...second one yesterday. They sent me an email today to say:

Hi Sheree!
Your order's been processed now and will be mailed out tomorrow.
Thanks and all the best.
Bojan.

Apple Blossom

Juniors
RaiderKate said:
Did you write to the other place and ask for a refund or just let it go??

I don't have any other contact details except a mobile number that they won't answer, the website has been down for a while.

mullet

Juniors
wittyfan said:
Here's another pic from the launch with SBW and Daniel Conn:

6_photo_20060324b.jpg

wtf is SBW wearing - thats a horrible horrible shirt.

Daniel Conn ever since that cosmo or cleo thing he's been like wow but theres somethign about light blue jeans on men :x

Status
Not open for further replies.