What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK

First Grade
I have had the privilege of seeing the photo and let me tell you

HOT HOT HOT

RK

First Grade
your kidding.. I got mine yesterday. Did you write them an email or do you think it might be at the post office to be picked up, because it is pretty big!!!

Apple Blossom

Juniors
I got mine send to my work PO Box and I check that EVERY DAY, I will go to the post office soon and it better be there today.

Apple Blossom

Juniors
Hmm, well you could be right, BUT I am the only one with the key to the Post Office Box, so there goes that theory. I have to go to the bank now, so I will check and see while I am out....wish me luck!

Apple Blossom

Juniors
wittyfan said:
If a parcel is too big for PO Box they leave a card for you to pick up at the Post Office Shop.

Yeah I often have blue cards or red cards to go in and collect stuff. But never fear kiddies, IT HAS ARRIVED! I raced back to my car and ripped at it to get it open, talk about secure packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts