What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK

First Grade
Fantastic!!!!!

Yeh tell me about it. I thought it wasnt in there at first!!!

Apple Blossom

Juniors
I know, and all that brown packing tape all over it, and the cardboard, bubble wrap, paper bag, sheeesh, can't wait to have a really good look at it. I was happy to see Justin Hodges (shh, I'm from Brisbane, I'm allowed to like him)

RK

First Grade
There were a few gents that should not have been in that calendar!!

Did you think, that there was more picture then calendar??

Apple Blossom

Juniors
To be honest I just very quickly flicked through it, I'll give my verdict on Monday after I have a little time to study it;-)

Alba

Coach
ive seen him and Eric Grothe at Parra shopping on more than one occasion together they must be besties

wittyfan

Referee
They are close mates. John is also very close buddies with Witty. I've got a photo somewhere of them three and I think Ashley Graham on holidays at Cancun a few years ago.

On the topic of players who are close mates; it's rarity that you'll see Luke Bailey and Matt Cooper seperated when they do their weekly shopping or even go out for Macca's in Wollongong together - they go everywhere togeather those boys! :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Beau Champion in an apron:

image.jpg

Collateral

Coach
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
On the topic of players who are close mates; it's rarity that you'll see Luke Bailey and Matt Cooper seperated when they do their weekly shopping or even go out for Macca's in Wollongong together - they go everywhere togeather those boys! :lol:

They'll be seperated by about 900km permanantly soon!

Witty fan, just out of curiosity, what do you think of Ian Roberts?

RK

First Grade
Who are they?? I know one of them is Greg Bird but who is the other one???

Status
Not open for further replies.