What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
You wont get more of a smile than that from Coops. His smile is an Elvis-like lip curl thing.

wittyz chick

Coach
and Brett White because my photo with him from last night came out dark ... because the flash on my camera is broken.

But OMG Brett White's daughter is the cutest!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
I cut myself out :oops: I'm sure everyone just wants to see Cooper not me [I'm very shy] !!! :lol:

Don't be shy! And WTF is Dumbass Pieterson doing in that sig! You want a gorgeous Englishman- Jonny Wilkinson, so my fiance tells me!

[furrycat]

Coach
We have too many shy girls on this forum.
Come on, get yourself back in the picture! Or furry will go kung fu on your arse

wittyz chick

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Don't be shy! And WTF is Dumbass Pieterson doing in that sig! You want a gorgeous Englishman- Jonny Wilkinson, so my fiance tells me!

Ive been shy since I started high school ... I like Pietersen but Jonny Wilkinson is gorgeous too :D

wittyz chick

Coach
[furrycat] said:
We have too many shy girls on this forum.
Come on, get yourself back in the picture! Or furry will go kung fu on your arse

Alright :crazy:

Here is the full photo

DSC01377.jpg

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
Ive been shy since I started high school ... I like Pietersen but Jonny Wilkinson is gorgeous too :D

Just make sure that Dumbass Pieterson is no-where to be seen around the Ashes time! Girl don't be shy, open yourself up. Just relax, everyone will like you!

RK

First Grade
You look good in the photo WC, absolutely awesome. Obviously one your going to cherish forever!!!!

Wish I had some guts to do that. No need to be shy, I planted my face on this forum and everyone pms me about ugly I am. Ur heaps goodlooking!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
RaiderKate said:
You look good in the photo WC, absolutely awesome. Obviously one your going to cherish forever!!!!

Wish I had some guts to do that. No need to be shy, I planted my face on this forum and everyone pms me about ugly I am. Ur heaps goodlooking!!!

Absolutely one I will cherish forever ... even though I'm getting another one in 3 weeks :D

RK your heaps goodlooking too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.