What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK

First Grade
Witty sucks actually. He played crap when I saw the game. I couldnt believe it was him because he played so crap

wittyz chick

Coach
wittyfan said:
I'm so determined to meet Witty!

me too i wanna meet him properly!!! not just get a hug!! i need a photo!! with him I've liked him for 3 years and have no photo and I need one before he gets married :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
RaiderKate said:
Witty sucks actually. He played crap when I saw the game. I couldnt believe it was him because he played so crap

may have been crap but sure as hell HOT ... i even told the manly fan next to me [when he said "Go back to Parramatta"] "We'll gladly take him" it shut him up :D

Besides I think I'd be the only eel who wants him back :oops:

wittyfan

Referee
Witty's a top player but his performances can be erratic!

Mmmm....if I meet him I'm not sure if I can resist not touching his soft and perky arse!

RK

First Grade
Do you think he is going to like that??

Hey WC didnt you tell me he was getting married?? If he is, how old is he??

wittyz chick

Coach
he's 21!!! :(

he proposed to his gf on her 21st birthday.

wittyfan told me he was getting married!! :( on Friday night ... it was in this thread :(

wittyz chick

Coach
wittyfan said:

Mmmm....if I meet him I'm not sure if I can resist not touching his soft and perky arse!

me too wittyfan but then again I'd probably be too shy!!!

Dani

Immortal
I used to be scared as all hell getting photo's with players, but now i have upwards of 50.
Love it!

wittyz chick

Coach
He will be 21 when he gets married ... 22 on January 1st

Yeah I already go for the ones that aren't taken ... Cooper, Stevey :lol: well i think they aren't taken ... most of the parra boys are :(

RABK

Referee
wittyfan said:

:lol:

Bar up son.

wittyz chick

Coach
Dani said:
I used to be scared as all hell getting photo's with players, but now i have upwards of 50.
Love it!

I'm getting better ... still can get pretty shy around ones I really, really like.

Just like I was last night with Cooper haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.