What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK

First Grade
wittyfan said:
My hobby is getting signed shirtless photos of players.

My collection is growing all the time!

And they dont have a problems signing those types of things???

wittyz chick

Coach
I'm still to shy to do that wittyfan ... i forget ... did witty sign a shirtless one for you or just the one in his manly shirt?

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
I'm still to shy to do that wittyfan ... i forget ... did witty sign a shirtless one for you or just the one in his manly shirt?

It was one in his Manly shirt. But when I get a shirtless print of him I will get it signed! :D

RABK

Referee
Rumour going around that you want me to send you a signed photo of me shirtless wittyfan....
:sarcasm:

How were those blues wittyz chick?

wittyfan

Referee
witty49.jpg

RABK

Referee
Personally i'd prefer Mark Geyer.

Wittyz Chick, remind me what the score of last nights game was? In the middle of a drinking session a game of football broke out i think.

wittyz chick

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
Personally i'd prefer Mark Geyer.

Wittyz Chick, remind me what the score of last nights game was? In the middle of a drinking session a game of football broke out i think.

quiet you!!!!!!!! :sto: :(

RK

First Grade
I would prefer Liam Fulton myself... Or Mark Gasnier.... Or Michael Crocker.... Or Eric Grothe.... Need I go on!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts