What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: LU Arsenal Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSharky

Juniors
Pfft.. You Gunners have it easy compared to me.. :( My subjects:-

Maths Extension 2 (4U)
English Advanced
Chemistry
Physics
Economics

Yes.. life is hell at the moment.:crazy:

edit - WTF SD! 15 units mate?! Is that even possible?!

icon6.gif

Stonecutter

First Grade
I'll be dropping either Geography or Modern next year. It sucks because at a catholic school we need to do a religion so I just did the one that doesn't count towards a UAI in Catholic Studies which is 1 unit.

So i'll have 11 units.

And back to arsenal.

Tribal Football said:
Valencia to offer £10M for Arsenal's Gilberto
tribalfooball.com - September 08, 2007

Valencia are ready to launch a £10 million bid for Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva in January.
Los Che are chasing Gilberto as fitness concerns persist over former Gunners midfield star Edu.

But Gilberto, 30, has told pals his dream is to stay at the Emirates Stadium - and win the Champions League as a Gunner.

http://tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=55824

I hope it stays just that, a rumour.

Dragooner

Bench
MrSharky said:
edit - WTF SD! 15 units mate?! Is that even possible?

I don't think it is, but they were my year 11 subjects, same for year 12 but dropped ancient history so I could do 3U Maths instead of 2U and Ext 2 English instead of Advanced, probably should have mentioned that. :lol: Woops :oops:

Macca_

Coach
Stonecutter said:
Normally is, especially on tribal.

AW wouldn't be looking to lose another experienced player least of of Gilberto. Although his days are numbered now he's at that 30ish mark. I said somewhere a few pages back about Diarra being his replacement (eventually). He has work to do to earn it and prove he can replace him but he certainly has the potential to do it.

Macca_

Coach
Gooners in the goals over night.

Croatia 2 Estonia 0 ( Eduardo 2 )

San Marino 0-3 Czech Republic ( Rosicky 1 )

EELICIT

Juniors
Macca_ said:
:lol:

Good win last start though (Villa).

its always good when u give it to a side thats all based on finances !

p.s arsenals my second favourite team, but dont tell villa fans that sssssssshhhhhhhh !!!;-)

Macca_

Coach
I don't really have a second fav. Maybe t*tt*nh*m I guess, they're good for a laugh here and there.

Actually the Toffees would be this season as I've backed them with 30 points start to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts