What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martli said:
3972097913a6217530128l.jpg

Me on saturday night. Flannel shirts for the win.

wooooooow blue steel.

Alba

Coach
Thanks Shillaci <3

CobyDelaney said:
Dude, grow up.

stfu leave him alone ffs ..

El Coco that was at the Eastern @ Bondi .. but I am def NOT part of the get-out-alot peeps hahaha! I had alot of fun there tho I haven't danced all night like that for a LOOOONG time :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Alba, tbh, Schillaci is doing it deliberately ;-) He's in here to bait anybody and everybody he can and mock people who put forward appreciations of your pictures.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Timmah said:
Alba, tbh, Schillaci is doing it deliberately ;-) He's in here to bait anybody and everybody he can and mock people who put forward appreciations of your pictures.

He's just doing it for fun. I look forward to when Alba posts pics, cause I expect Sizzler to write a poem dedicating his love for her everytime :lol:

Moffo

Referee
Alba said:
Thanks Shillaci <3

stfu leave him alone ffs ..

El Coco that was at the Eastern @ Bondi .. but I am def NOT part of the get-out-alot peeps hahaha! I had alot of fun there tho I haven't danced all night like that for a LOOOONG time :)

its only the net y'all chillax

Alba

Coach
No chillaxing needed. I jus thought it wasn't needed to point out that he was taking the piss. It is clear to me that he is. I don't need someone telling me I am not blind or stupid. And the name callling again in the pic thread. NOT COOL.

McLovin

Staff member
Beckham was sh*t. 60 bux down the drain...All i have to show for it is a few photos and a free razor...woot woot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts