What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Alright alright, ive been trolling this thread for a while now and i think its my turn

1973623841a6359609023l.jpg

I feel young now :oops:

btw im 19, turnin 20 in May

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Me (white shirt) and my mates - Cammo (red shirt), Hutty (again up the back) and Harris (black jacket) @ the Shelly, again...

Hey Raider_69

I went to school with the bloke in the black jacket for about 3 years and was good friends with him for about 7 years. I cant remember anyone ever calling him Harris though, its not in his 1st or last name.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Sorry for the triple posts... catching up!

Considering i spent most of Christmas Day, and all of the next few days in bed with a horrid Tummy Bug - the only Chrissy themed photos i have to share with y'all are from a christmas party a few nights earlier.... My Earrings - they are flashy!!

Picture033-1.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
Hey Raider_69

I went to school with the bloke in the black jacket for about 3 years and was good friends with him for about 7 years. I cant remember anyone ever calling him Harris though, its not in his 1st or last name.

Matt Western is his real name... Its a long story about how he ended up with the nickname Harris but but we've been calling him that for the best part of 6 years, doubt his school mates knew much about it, but i do recall some of them refering to him as Harris.

He's a f**king top bloke, funny prick too, comes out with some of the most random sh*t ive ever seen. But without a doubt one of the dumbest blokes ive met :lol: the fact he's now in control of a weapon is a scary thing :lol:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
JessEel said:
Sorry for the triple posts... catching up!

Considering i spent most of Christmas Day, and all of the next few days in bed with a horrid Tummy Bug - the only Chrissy themed photos i have to share with y'all are from a christmas party a few nights earlier.... My Earrings - they are flashy!!

Picture033-1.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Im sorry I cant help myself but they are amongst the worst earings I have ever seen

God-King Dean

Immortal
The insecure grubs always come out when people are getting compliments :lol:

You're in no position to be judging anyone scrawny. :lol:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Matt Western is his real name... Its a long story about how he ended up with the nickname Harris but but we've been calling him that for the best part of 6 years, doubt his school mates knew much about it, but i do recall some of them refering to him as Harris.

He's a f**king top bloke, funny prick too, comes out with some of the most random sh*t ive ever seen. But without a doubt one of the dumbest blokes ive met the fact he's now in control of a weapon is a scary thing

Yeah I havent seen Weston in ages, truely an ugly funny bastard he his.
This is the only pic I got of us together like a year and a half ago. im in the top right corner with the worst drunk hair of my life.

westonstanandshaz.jpg

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
Yeah I havent seen Weston in ages, truely an ugly funny bastard he his.
This is the only pic I got of us together like a year and a half ago. im in the top right corner with the worst drunk hair of my life.

westonstanandshaz.jpg

Your hair doesnt have a few drinks then decide to change styles. And plus, the guy on your lefts hair is much worse.

Dani

Immortal
Nikki said:
Ouch! I swear by the spray on stuff tho. I havent had a serious sunburn since I started using it.
It's even worse today. Every time i moved at work i'd just about cry from pain. And don;t get me started on having to wear a bra for 8 hours. f**king ouch.

Lesson learnt, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.