What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
i reckon the discomfort and the unfavourable social implications of an erection at the wrong time is worse than periods tbh.

Whenever i'd have cramps I'd bitch at my mum as to why she didnt born me a boy. She usually gave me the above response. :lol:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Well, once your about 17-21, that usually stops in most males. Females stop having their period at 50-60?

Stopped for me now thank god because one time in English I had to do a speech, and no power on this earth will make me finish that sentence.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
Well, once your about 17-21, that usually stops in most males. Females stop having their period at 50-60?

Stopped for me now thank god because one time in English I had to do a speech, and no power on this earth will make me finish that sentence.

yeah thats a very good point. It does stop alot sooner for guys (involuntary ones)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Are you nuts? What's a better ice-breaker than:

"And as you can see, the conclusion that can be made is...Eyes up here, love...How you doin'? ;-) "

Random erections are what this society is based on.

Martli

Coach
I wasn't saying you were a fake account, I was saying that you were pushed back to 100th place because his fake accounts. Sorry for the confusion.

Alba

Coach
what has Paul got to do with any of this? Leave him out of it ffs :( pick on me if u must but leave him alone!!!!

thx MC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts