What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
With PJ Marshal

Picture150.jpg

With Feleti Mateo

Picture170.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Givin my Oakey Dokey and nice big kiss to let him know how proud of him I am

Picture209.jpg

Me and Benny at the Footy..

Picture102.jpg

And me, totally trashed on Mad Monday, sittin in Hindys spot in the sheds..

Picture195.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:!!! Trashed Nikki!!!! I didn't get anywhere near as pissed on Sunday as I intended, this is my best effort:

Image014-4.jpg

Two very confused souls wearing the wrong jerseys :crazy:

Nikki

Coach
I'd hit the wall there Sammi!!! Got back outside and there was brickwork kinda barrier runnin around the garden and thats where I stayed.. The boys bought the grog to me.. Had bourbon in my hand there, then got stuck into the extra dries, and then Blake passed around a bottle of mint vok which we all had to take mouthfuls of. It was actually quite nice and my mouth was feelin kinda icky by then.. And I think it stopped me from waking up with a horrible taste in my mouth.. Thanks Blakey!! :lol:

Saint Sammi

Juniors
Hehe sounds like u had quite an adventure Nikki!! Am luvin the pic of u in the sheds!! Thats awesome!! If only it was filled with cute Parra boys hehe :p

Oooh and the guy behind the lady in the broncos cap behind me and timmy is the dude who won the coke zero thing!!

Nikki

Coach
Saint Sammi said:
Hehe sounds like u had quite an adventure Nikki!! Am luvin the pic of u in the sheds!! Thats awesome!! If only it was filled with cute Parra boys hehe :p

Oooh and the guy behind the lady in the broncos cap behind me and timmy is the dude who won the coke zero thing!!

Oh that means I woulda been sittin on Hindys lap... Apparently one of the boys left a nasty surprise for the trainers in there not long after I left the sheds.. :?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What's worse than furry?

Umm....

*microphone reverbs and kills everyones hearing*

Status
Not open for further replies.