What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyz chick

Coach
:crazy:

it's when you just take random photos of just yourself because I guess you love yourself ... well that's what I call it anyway

tw0eye

Juniors
CATS NEW PORTAPOO TOY *_*

palmdoodie.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: No... And it's not my girlfriend taking the photo either :fist:

Just some JessEel chick :crazy:

Dani

Immortal
wittyz chick said:
:crazy:

it's when you just take random photos of just yourself because I guess you love yourself ... well that's what I call it anyway

I call it being a camera whore. Story of my life!

Zoidberg

First Grade
Im crap at taking photos like that.
They usually come out looking horrible, although thats probably all photos of me.
Plus I can never aim it right :fist:

Dani

Immortal
No, pretty much everything i own is black, black it slimming.
And about half my tops show cleavage, it pays to advertise.

I don't actually believe that, i love just wearing jeans and a band t-shirt most of the time.

Jono Russell

Bench
Dan you need a new range, we have seen the same images about 10x now. Your so yesterday.

and Timmah not sure if you remember him but you have JustinCredible look about you. You should get an eye brow ring it would suit you.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No thanks... not sure it'd go down too well at work. Plus everyone would probably think I'm a bigger wanker than I already am ;-)

Dani is soooo today btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.