What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
Nothing like the feeling of blistering hot cooking oil splashing onto the skin...

K, who else has to cook with a jumper or some kind of long sleeved shirt on??

Kiki

First Grade
I AM SO BORED AND LONELY

we chose not to go out coz we are old and trying to save money. but im having one of those 'i wish i had a bf nites'

sighhhh

we did go to interview the Newtown Jets for the NSWRL tho and they are so adorable. god bless them.

I AM SO BORED AND LONELY

we chose not to go out coz we are old and trying to save money. but im having one of those 'i wish i had a bf nites'

sighhhh

we did go to interview the Newtown Jets for the NSWRL tho and they are so adorable. god bless them.

Dang. :(

Go The Jets!!..Aw good on you.
Bloody hell money's getting annoying tonight, for the first time in my life I'm actually attempting to work out finances for the next few months.

McLovin

Staff member
Kiki, stop saving yourself for Cooper damn it!! you should have no trouble getting a bf... That is all...

*quietly exits room

McLovin

Staff member
Yeah, i should be out on the pizz too...but alas, saving for a car is more important atm...

Monk

Referee
photo-20467.jpg

Kiki

First Grade
Kiki, stop saving yourself for Cooper damn it!! you should have no trouble getting a bf... That is all...

*quietly exits room

hahahah naww MC

i guess i could have a boyfie if i wanted, but im really picky and dont wanna spend time with anyone im not really into.

i have to say tho, working with footy so much has totally distorted my taste in men. i used to love the skinny skaters in tight jeans and now im all OOOOH MUSCLES THRUST THRUST

screw u footy!

Bazal

Post Whore
In other news, a good (15 plus pint) night soured when Baz stepped on a scorpion and got f**king stung...the little bastards are far from deadly here but they hurt like a bitch and make you feel like lukewarm death for a day or so. Yay

It took me several minutes to type that, yay for Guinness and stout.

McLovin

Staff member
hahahah naww MC

i guess i could have a boyfie if i wanted, but im really picky and dont wanna spend time with anyone im not really into.

i have to say tho, working with footy so much has totally distorted my taste in men. i used to love the skinny skaters in tight jeans and now im all OOOOH MUSCLES THRUST THRUST

screw u footy!

I've got some lovehandles and a potential top 5 beergut of all-time on the way if you're interested?? I also haven't had a haircut in 6 months and haven't shaved for 2 months so i'm looking kind of wild...

Frederick

Staff member
I got a call from Dutchy...he doesn't know it, but I was pleasuring myself while talking to him :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I was the driver last night thank God.

I are going to the gym nows :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts