What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 15

Is Jobdog the most boring person on the planet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DB

First Grade
Just for you Jess.....

Me buying 10 packets of Mi Goreng for $4.50 =

captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381.jpg

p.s. Whats happened to Asotasi?

adamkungl

Immortal
Asotasi has a broken jaw. Someone threw a handheld communications device in the changerooms after the game

adamkungl

Immortal
Brett Morris and .... fk who were on the wings last year :lol:

You seem to be missing a winger JD.... hmm, if only there was a former NSW and Australian winger/fullback and Golden Boot winner available to play...

Wingers used last year were Hayne, Wolfman, and McManus. If the selectors have any brains, Hayne will be playing fullback. The other two were shown to be badly out of their depth.

Obviously allowing for form and injury, Minichiello should be wearing the NSW number 5.

Because it's Gids' fault NSW just don't possess a Slater, or an Inglis, or a Smith, or a Thurston, or a Lockyer at this present point in time. f**k it, it's all his fault. :crazy:

Hayne goes alright...

I never ever leave early, unless I actually have somewhere else I have to be.

Hey bunny - just heard about Roy Asotasi!

Don't you just hate it when people blurt something out and then just leave you hanging...

In the last half hour I've checked all the Souths chat sites, and the major newspapers just to see what Jess is talking about...

Nothing about Roy anywhere. Thanks Jess :fist:

Allergic to something in it.

Even a schooner will make me sick as a dog.

Can drink spirits until the bar runs dry but a single beer puts me on my arse. Migraines, vomiting the whole nine yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts