What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
Guys...my gf is actually considering haxing master balls into her pokemon game...I just dont know her any more...

Bazal

Post Whore
40 boys in 40 nights..
i had no time to see the sights..

And I wasn't one of the 40? SADFACE!!!!!

I'm very drunk. stupid farewell parties with free grog (I mean 2 dozen wines btw, between 11 people. Madness). I have to work in six hours!

Martli

Coach
If it's still going when I get home i'll put some effort in. Last class for the day in 10 minutes.

DB

First Grade
Lets finish this sh*t off so DidgiBieber cries cause he missed out on all the fun

Bazal

Post Whore
Urrrrrrggghhhhhhhh....free wine is the devil, it sucks you in with promises of deliciousness and alcohol, then rapes you in the morning. Oh well, workytime

Martli

Coach
So guys, I hear that the Warriors are the only decent club in the NRL and that every other club is total rubbish.

Martli

Coach
Makes sense. Fight fire with fire, and cold with cold. Good thinking MC, that will get you far in our campaign against the French.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts