What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougthelegend

Juniors
woohoo!! i won 4 out of 4 ten-pin bowling games tonight - quite possibly securing me the title :D:D and the $750 prize that goes with it :D:D

and how was everyone elses day today?

dougthelegend

Juniors
*takes a bow*

i only need to win two games next week and i win the whole comp, pretty good considering this is my first year of serious bowling :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:
i love the game of bowling, sadly im not that great at it, my old man used to be a 200+ averager before he done his back in, unfortunatly im only 150 average... havnt bowled in years thou

dougthelegend

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:
i love the game of bowling, sadly im not that great at it, my old man used to be a 200+ averager before he done his back in, unfortunatly im only 150 average... havnt bowled in years thou

im only a 140 bowler at the best of times, best score of 225, i love bowling...it never gets rained out, and it involves much less injuries that a game of football! :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yea the old bowling ball can do some damage thou
my old ball had to be re-drilled as my fingers started to stick to the ball, and when it stuck so bad it feel on my foot :arrow: re-drilled quick smart

dougthelegend

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yea the old bowling ball can do some damage thou
my old ball had to be re-drilled as my fingers started to stick to the ball, and when it stuck so bad it feel on my foot :arrow: re-drilled quick smart

i just bought myself a new bowling ball - it takes a while to get used of a new ball though, especially if youve been bowling with a house ball for a while. Still in the process of trying to get myself some bowling shoes, our bowling lane owners here in Mudgee are so s*** they only have one bowling ball for sale and NO shoes for sale :evil:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
thats not on... AMF at mt druitt goes off
i got a coka-a-cola ball, im looking for it as we speak, wanna see if the old fella still goes alright

dougthelegend

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
:evil: :evil: that evil at least you have a bowling alley

we may as well not have a bowling alley. The lanes have cracks in them...we bowl in an old tin shed out in the industrial area with no airconditioning or heating, and the ball return only works when it wants to. THe lanes reset whenever they want, so if your lucky, you can get three goes to get a strike each frame!

now thats what i call a s***heap of a bowling alley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts