What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello for the first time in the superthread on this day Houdini.

Did you happen to see the pics of madunit in here? :D

Dani

Immortal
im in lit right now...i should be doing work. meh.....oh only 25 minutes till i can go home :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
im just reading a letter from mumunit, and an article she sent me about my cousin who has been signed by the roosters. he might be in first grade next season. :clap:

Houdini

First Grade
Thanks guys. The best part is I have to seek permission to get time off from here Monday morning for my "dentist appointment"
Little do they know............... :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol:
hah dentist appointment
i had one of those tuesday morning when i wanted to sleep in rather than go to school for 70 minutes of IPT :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i concur
dentists are the shit!!
always great to get you out of stuff

the other one is if your late

Teacher: Where were you
Raider: got hit by a buss
Teacher: are you alright
Raider: yea sweet

problem is ya gotta hobble in and act in pain

Houdini

First Grade
ha ha ha ha
I once chucked a sickie at school and went to sick bay to avoid a test and my act was so convincing they rang my mum who came and picked me up from school.

Raider_69

Post Whore
not hard to do houdini

i tell them i hit my head and ive suffered double vision and blurriness in the eyes, they fear it could be seriou :lol: s and get you out of the place as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.