What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
hey people how is everyone tonight? im aiight i spose i watched the OC for the first time EVER! omg that b!tch with the black hair i wanna smash her!! :lol:

i hate my job i have come to realise the only reason i love goin every day is the perve i get on my sexy boss :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i am always at the blasted school
ive got an english assignment due tomorrow then a PDHPE one due on thursday
i havnt started the PDHPE one :lol:

dougthelegend

Juniors
hey all...how are we tonight....im very happy atm - just found out that my cousin from Canada is coming to australia on the 6th August and im going to go to Sydney to pick her up from the airport...i might even get to go to a game while im there :D:D will be only the second time this year ive been able to get to a game this year :D

PJ Marshal

Coach
Canadia hey its a pretty nice looking place, one of my mates went there earlier this year on s snow boarding trip he brought me home an i love canada shirt which i never ware :lol:

dougthelegend

Juniors
she was born over there, but she's coming over here for a year to work with my folks, its going to be really good fun - i went to canada earlier this year, and she showed me around all the good clubs in Toronto, so im going to show her the nightlife in Mudgee....of which there isnt much....:lol::lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen a promotional video on Canadia, and I'd love to go there

its a very cheap place to go skiing, cheaper than here in Oz

dougthelegend

Juniors
Mr Parra Eels said:
Canadia hey its a pretty nice looking place, one of my mates went there earlier this year on s snow boarding trip he brought me home an i love canada shirt which i never ware :lol:

its an awesome place....i spent a month over there in January this year...right in the middle of their winter, ive never been so cold in my life...we went skiing and stuff as well, best holiday ive ever had!

Alba

Coach
oooh ooooh the Mudgee nightlife, one thing i must experience before i die :lol:

dougthelegend

Juniors
the mudgee nightlife consists of two decent pubs...:lol: i got soooo pissed when i went to canada...over there you have to be 19 to go out to pubs and clubs, i turned 19 whilst i was over there - the rest is a bit of a blur...:lol: the day after though, we had a 6 hour drive to Niagra falls, not an enjoyable trip with a massive hangover!

Status
Not open for further replies.