What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Referee
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What game for my PS2 should i get

A) NBA Live 2004

B) Madden 2004

C) NHL 2004

:?:

Phillips

Referee
i aint got enough $$$ because im getting Driver3, i can only get one of the mentioned games cause they only cost $50

Phillips

Referee
im getting them from K-Mart in Parkes

i'll get NBA live 04 choppies and it better be good :twisted:

might layby the other games 8)

tUp

----
good night guber runts....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :twisted: :evil: ;-) :?: :ide :music1: :music2: a: :arrow: :|

:nwave:

dougthelegend

Juniors
just got back from ten pin bowling - we played Scotch Doubles in our league tonite (we start proper again next week) - im so pissed off right now - we missed out on $500 each by 3 fricking pins - and thats over 6 games - we rolled 1001 pins, and the winners rolled 1004...and i had a difficult chance to win the game, with a 7-9-10 spare shot...got the seven but missed the others :( ah well, $100 between us aint too bad i spose :)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Phillips said:
i aint got enough $$$ because im getting Driver3, i can only get one of the mentioned games cause they only cost $50

we got driver 3 and my kids reckon it anint as good as the first 2

they dont even play it any more

Status
Not open for further replies.