What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightSmurf

Juniors
madunit said:
I met legallyblonde and Jedda for the first time last night from FFB.

I also met Stevo, Johns All Day and Bring It Home Knights for the first time as well.

Had a few quiet drinks with KnightSmurf, tigermite, Jedda and a few friends of KS's. It was a great night regardless of boring it may have seemed, it was good to have people around that I knew and just kicked back and chatted about whatever. I had a great time.

Should have went to bed though :?

:lol: I'm sure your neighbour won't agree the drinks were quiet.

Noticed you didn't mention the marathon we all walked that night :?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I haven't seen that woman for the last few days. I wonder if she was yelling at us for talking?

dopey cloth eared bint she was.

We had a lovely stroll, I'm sure lb enjoyed it, I distinctly remember her saying more than once, "Are we there yet" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Houdini

First Grade
Hello Chile!

I'm good.
I was looking at a South America travel brochure the other day, now I'm itching to go :p

chileman

Coach
Manly play Parra this Saturday Twizzle ;-)
Go for it Houdini, where are you thinking of travelling....if you are going to Chile let me know, I'll let you know of all the 'must see' places....might even be able to get cheap accomodation for you if you want! :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
it goes ok today.

madunit leaves Poocastle today for Sydney, as he is going to the Dally M awards tonight. 8)

Houdini

First Grade
chileman said:
Manly play Parra this Saturday Twizzle ;-)
Go for it Houdini, where are you thinking of travelling....if you are going to Chile let me know, I'll let you know of all the 'must see' places....might even be able to get cheap accomodation for you if you want! :D
I'm not sure when I would be going. I just got a new job so can't take any long holidays for a while yet.
Would definitely want to visit Chile, Peru, Bolivia though

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I should be high in the votes this year. I would keep you posted as the night progresses, if I had a computer with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.