What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

chileman

Coach
How goes it Houdini.....guess I've never asked this but are you a shire gal....and do you still live there???? I'm a shireboy (Heathcote) :mrgreen: spent most of my younger years in the Shire living in Heathcote, Engadine, Sutho and Miranda...now up here in Brisneyland of course!

Houdini

First Grade
Yep, I'm a shire girl. Living in Caringbah and just a 10min walk to Shark Park 8)
So if you are a shireboy how did you become a Manly fan?

chileman

Coach
Houdini said:
Yep, I'm a shire girl. Living in Caringbah and just a 10min walk to Shark Park 8)
So if you are a shireboy how did you become a Manly fan?
Everyone went for Parra or the Sharks at Heathcote Primary school, I just loved being different as a kid....plus my name (Carl) means Manly and the soccer team I played for as a kid (Engadine Crusaders) was maroon and white :D *hits madunit on the head and watches him turn into a Manly supporter*

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey chile, groggo met me last night. I was standing around yapping to choppies and he just started yelling "maaaaaaaaaduniiiiiiit" and i thought "What the hell? these Manly fans have been on the drink already and its not even 7pm"

Then he said he was groggo, all was good. Met thickos as well. I best bump a thread up and add to it. :arrow:

chileman

Coach
madunit said:
Hey chile, groggo met me last night. I was standing around yapping to choppies and he just started yelling "maaaaaaaaaduniiiiiiit" and i thought "What the hell? these Manly fans have been on the drink already and its not even 7pm"

Then he said he was groggo, all was good. Met thickos as well. I best bump a thread up and add to it. :arrow:
:lol: That's groggo for you, looks like he'd tear you apart but is just a teddy bear! ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats him chile.
Most people are a bit scared of talking to madunit, he's such an icon. He had no fear.

And choppies didnt get the flu from me, but he did.....oops, never mind :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.