What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

First Grade
madunit said:
It was Terry Dacktil :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ha ha ha that was it. They never called me back either, even though I also enquired about the Dodo :lol:

Houdini

First Grade
Sorry PG
Back on April Fools day there was an article in the daily telegraph saying that scientists had cloned a Tasmanian Tiger and that it was housed at the Australian Reptile Park in Gosford and if you called this number you could request a private viewing.
Obviously it was an April Fools joke so I called and used the name Terry Dacktill and asked for a private viewing but they never called back :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
That was possibly one of the funniest things that I was glad to participate in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
as always with stupid things like that, it was a slight bit of input by madunit.

I am humble remember, it was all Houdini's idea of ringing up and going through with it all.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

That didn't take long Houdini.

I too am flabbergasted at this response. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.