What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well don't!!!!!!, otherwise i'll drag you by the collar to Oxford street for differen't varities of cream pie!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
HEY HEY

I'm on my 3rd, going all night tonight........then Gym at 10 in the morning, i'm going to be rat shit :lol:

dougthelegend

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
HEY HEY

I'm on my 3rd, going all night tonight........then Gym at 10 in the morning, i'm going to be rat sh*t :lol:

haha - you think you got it rough - ive gotta play possibly two games of footy tomorrow arvo - i'll undoubtedly still be hungover :alcho: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
That's the spirit, me & you have to do some physical contact related activities tommorrow, but we couldn't give a shit ;-)

dougthelegend

Juniors
:lol: we turned up two hours late for our game in the preseason carnival earlier this year - we all went out the night before and didnt turn up till mid morning, put the whole carnival back :lol: but we seemed to play better when we were still hungover :-k

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
SPIDERGOAT! SPIDERGOAT!

It's got 8 legs and a furry coat!

IT'S SPIDERGOAT!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like Earl's new persona, its bad ass! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status