What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
rounding the bend into the home straight, with the finnishing post in sight

chileman

Coach
Buenos Dias (or buenos tardes for MG :mrgreen: ) how are we all today.....Houdini is going to be one excited little shark today ;-)

Houdini

First Grade
Geez, what's the world coming to? :lol:

Houdini isn't very motivated to do any work at all today. I wonder why?
Oh and me and thwe sales rep decided my farewell lunch was to be charged back to the company :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Morning dini 8)

madunit is quietly waiting for choppies to get his slow arse out of the shower so that I can go and pretend to learn more stuff.

Great executive decision by the way in regards to the lunch. Thats the sort of thinking that will take you places ;-)

votre ami, madunit ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I are staying with choppies. I have increased the value of his house ten fold! 8)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ooh, its GO time. Have fun on your last day dini. I'm going to pretend to be a salesman person thingy today.

ta ta! 8)

Houdini

First Grade
Chile, there is more to this storey than you think!

I hear Madunit and Choppies are very close. Very, very, very close. I've seen them out together in some very unusual places :shock: :lol:

chileman

Coach
Have fun madunit *choppies, make sure you sterilise the house after he's gone....you don't want to catch anything* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.