What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
1 month & 6 more days til I'm 18

Do you know what time you were born 69?

6:19pm

Being 18 is not over-rated at all when all your mates are 2-3 years older and have been going out without ya for 2-3 years

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was 50 cms long too.

When I was 3 months old, my mate was born. Upon his birth he was bigger than me and I was 3 months old.

He happens to hold the record for being the biggest baby in the hospital he was born in, 13lb something he was.

Alba

Coach
my head hurts :(

i am disappointed with the football game last night because the roosters should have bloody won!! there was NO forward pass its a RORRRRT! .. jus this pissed off cause i tipped the bastards! and they SHOULD have won the ref was a f**kn idiot callin that a forward pass

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
12 inches? Are you a midget phillips?

as cartman would say "Midgets piss me off!"

Alba

Coach
yesh but Phillips if the ref wasnt *edit* he would have seen there was no forward pass!!!

Choppies

Coach
Alba said:
my head hurts :(

i am disappointed with the football game last night because the roosters should have bloody won!! there was NO forward pass its a RORRRRT! .. jus this pissed off cause i tipped the bastards! and they SHOULD have won the ref was a f**kn idiot callin that a forward pass

Here Here.
Damn Mander-Warringah!

Status
Not open for further replies.