What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Referee
i'd still bone her though
shocked.gif

Alba

Coach
shes like full tryna seduce tim and hes just oblivious to it BHAHAHAHA shes sucha SCRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! apparently shes a 'dancer' at the castle hill tavern

God-King Dean

Immortal
Message to Tim

YOU'RE TOO F*CKING NICE !!!

Girls don't want a nice guy. They say they do, but that's not who they are attracted to! We don't know why, but they are

Alba

Coach
yeh i kno .. its good to hava rough streak in ya as well as bein nice .. then we are happy all round :D

Phillips

Referee
OMG there has been a few "prowlers" braking into peoples house's in my street in the past week
shocked.gif

im exitced, hope someones tries to get into my home, so i can test out my new Hunting Knife :lol:

Dani

Immortal
Phillips said:
OMG there has been a few "prowlers" braking into peoples house's in my street in the past week
shocked.gif

im exitced, hope someones tries to get into my home, so i can test out my new Hunting Knife :lol:

phillips, darling, you are a strange strange boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts