What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Immortal said:
I don't mind the actual wearage of the boots, more where they are used eg. tarts down at the local mall who think they look like kingsh*t but look really tacky. I think I'd be physically sick if I saw a bloke doing the same
There is a guy out at uni who wears tight jeans and ugg boots........but hes a actor so suss stuff from them is normal, but i saw this guy last night wear some uggies with grey trackies....not cool.....he had to be 40+ with his lil girl bout 14 doing the same :-& #-o

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't see the point in living anymore, the world have gona corrupt. I've seen 50 year old wearing them. The apocalypse is nigh

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
then maybe i shouldnt tell you about the girl i saw wearing the shortest skirt boob tube and ugg boots to the pub....only good thing is they told her to go home and put clothes on

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
that wasnt in wagga surely.

Most girls who go to pubs in wagga dont leave with clothes. they just get *loved* in the dunny or something.

filthy filthy place.

their gonhorrea riddled chlamydia would have aids

Raider_69

Post Whore
2 days till i am 18... its all falling into place, you will come to relise my awesome power... the wheel of fortune favours Raider_69... madunit, i think somebody up their likes me

Raider_69

Post Whore
You arnt showing enough praise and unconditional love for your post whore king's big day
the atmosphere should be electric'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts