What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
it was immy, Dani is a scaredy cat

in other news I raider_69, went into the city tonight to meet a friend, and managed to buy a drink without being asked for ID! YAY!

Dani

Immortal
yes i was scared...he wasnt someone i wanted to see.

i have only been asked for ID once...but im pretty sure boobs are all the ID i need

Phillips

Referee
ive been asked for my ID 3 times...

the first time was at the pub i didnt have it but my mum was around so she vouched for me, the second time at another pub (on the same night) an old school mate vouched for me..the third time i got asked for ID was at a sex shop, luckily i had it with me :p

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Phillips said:
ive been asked for my ID 3 times...

the first time was at the pub i didnt have it but my mum was around so she vouched for me, the second time at another pub (on the same night) an old school mate vouched for me..the third time i got asked for ID was at a sex shop, luckily i had it with me :p

I havent been asked for ID since the night of my 18th i just walk into pubs now!
and phillips that really sucks i just walk into the sex shop here but that because im friends with one of the girls who work there

Phillips

Referee
listened to both my new C/Ds...

Mudvayne - Lost & Found - as much as i like the band it was some what dissapointing, no where near as good as there last effort.

Rammstein - Reise Reise, great band, my favourite song would be Mein Teil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts