What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
whats wrong with that?

I used to survive on only 5 hours sleep every day when i was a bar manager. That went on for near 5 years

Houdini

First Grade
I get on average 6hrs a night. I usually feel pretty tired in the morning but I can never seem to get to bed any earlier than around 1130-12pm.
Weekends are for sleeping in and catching up on sleep

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
just thought i'd let you all know that Drowning Pool are f**king awesome, and I am a fan of the heavy arsed shit they pump out.

that is all.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahaha i have THAT cd in my discman and i listen to it when im at work waiting for my train.

I also like this:

"You said I was famous so I drew you a heart,
but now I'm not an artist I'm a f**king work of art"

but you already knew that ;-)

say f**k frankie! :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
some great lines from drowning pool

"Skin against skin blood and bone, you're all by yourself but you're not alone, you wanted in, now you're here, driven by hate, consumed by fear. let the bodies hit the floor"

"I dont care about anyone else but me, Goddamn I love me" :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Where was God when I needed a friend, Where was God, when I came to an end, where was God, when I lost my mind, Where was God when I couldn't find. Where were you when you said you'd be there. Ladies and Gentlemen, May I have your attention, are you ready for the joke, are you ready for the great deception."

Houdini

First Grade
I go 27Feb. Still a few weeks to wait.

We are advised to start training for the Milford Track. So last weekend me and my friend went bushwalking with our hiking boots and backpacks on. We looked so stupid :lol: :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
in the middle of summer :lol:

you need to put in a few hours down the pub, as well

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I spent most of last night laughing about priddo's big head.

good times good times. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.