What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougthelegend

Juniors
i was also very drunk last night. Watched the Roosters game, then went out and ran into a few rabittohs fans and gave them s*** all night - its amazing what a few bundy's can do for confidence...:lol:

Dani

Immortal
we had someone spiking drinks at this party...i was going to beat the shit out of the people doing it...but my friends wouldnt let me, i was ready to go at it. :(

Houdini

First Grade
Booo! Back from holidays and back at work :evil:
And worst of all I was up at 4am to do the stupid early shift this week. :evil: :evil:

To top all the excitment off, I may have broken a bone in my foot :(

Phillips

Referee
im pretty good

just doing what im always doing...nothing :lol:

im gonna have to start looking for a job soon (in a month or so) #-o

because i might be moving (getting kicked :lol: ) out of home [-o<

Houdini

First Grade
Twiz, the trip was awesome, a few mishaps along the way, like getting flooded in on the Milford Track and having to be helicoptered out :lol:
Sadly we had a death on the track too, which really dampened the whole thing.
But I did climb the mountain, fear of heights and all :clap:

Saw some whales, dolphins and seals too. And there was lots and lots of drinking! We even found a pub which was selling pints (thats PINTS) at $2.50 during happy hour. We spent many hiours in that pub :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
no you shouldnt choppies.
You should save your money and make it out to another league game.

In summation: League dominates basketball :) :mrgreen:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Houdini said:
Twiz, the trip was awesome, a few mishaps along the way, like getting flooded in on the Milford Track and having to be helicoptered out :lol:
Sadly we had a death on the track too, which really dampened the whole thing.
But I did climb the mountain, fear of heights and all :clap:

Saw some whales, dolphins and seals too. And there was lots and lots of drinking! We even found a pub which was selling pints (thats PINTS) at $2.50 during happy hour. We spent many hiours in that pub :lol:

sounds great (except for the person who died)

you even got a free helicopter ride

any pics

Houdini

First Grade
Hey Jed,

Still have to post that special package to ya. It will be on the way this week ;-)

Twiz, it was good, I have a heap of pics but being old fashioned and not owing a digital camera you will have to wait until they get developed and I can scan them.

Hows this, I got stuck in the office lift for 90mins today. was not much fun!

Anyway, home time now :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.