What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
having just finished nightfil. ive now got about an hour and a half to kill before leaving for my new job
thankfully only 2 more double shifts before i quit nightfil

Dani

Immortal
So party bus wash up:

So the pre drinks were fun, had 6 beers and 4 cruisers before we even got on the bus.
6 UDLs on the bus(no glass allowed (N)) and a toilet stop for most on the side of the highway in the bushes, not cool in daylight, but when you gotta go, you gotta go.

First pub - somewhere in st kilda, good band, played khe sahn when we requested it.

Went to Strike next, was sh*t, no one there, had a 37 year old man with 2 kids hit on me...i got out of there quick.

By this stage its about 11.30, and its fair to say most people were having issues walking.

Next we his Frostbites. Was f**king awesome. A few people weren;t allowd in due to intoxication. Got through 2 Coronas when i spot a familiar face.
f**king ANDREW SYMONDS, and who is not far behind, BRETT LEE.
So Symonds was a bit of an arse very stand-off-ish, wouldn't even shake peoples hands, but i got him to say happy birthday to my friend, he wasn't impressed. Brett Lee on the other hand was so very very nice was more than happy to chat and say happy birthday to my friend, lovely man.

Left forstbites about 2, i cant really remember the bus ride home, lots of vomit (NOT from me), a good 20 minutes sleep and the wrost headache ever.

BUT A f**kING AWESOME NIGHT.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Symonds was pissed off because he is the only Aussie batsman to have a batting average worse than Glenn McGraths.

Add to that the fact he's a f**king joke of a cricketer who should never be considered eligible for test cricket.

Dani

Immortal
Hahaha, gold.
But at least he did say happy birthday to my friend.
Awesome night, bed time now.

Earl

Coach
It is currently 39.4 degrees were I am at 10.20am. (9.20am by the sun).

Absolutley ridiculus.

Dani

Immortal
The rain had all better get out of the way.
I will not let it ruin my fun at the cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts