What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
deary me ... i have to make my house spotless before i leave for work tomoro morning at 11 because someone is coming to look at it to move in .. if they think im taking my football collages off the wall they have another thing coming .. also, i have to work till 12.30 tonight and i cbf doin it right now so itll be me 2 o clock in the morning cleaning like a speed freak ..

Rustay

Juniors
Leaving for Sydney tonight 11.35 WST for my holiday. About time...

Just. Need. To. Get. Through. This. Day. Of. Work!!!

See all you Sydneyites tomorrow ;-)

Also going to the cricket on Sunday to see a Hussey ton. :D

Rustay

Juniors
Perth. Enough said for the reason to go to Sydney. Other reasons include:

- Free Accommodation
- Drinking
- No work
- Drinking
- Watch the cricket somewhere other than the WACA
- Drinking
- See a different part of this country of ours
- Chance to drink large quantities of alcohol

Think thats about it... :D

Rustay

Juniors
Alba said:
thats all u needed to say :)

Its not good... really. Shouldn't do it :lol:

After this 10 days, might have to lay off it a bit and get back into exercising again. Been veeeeery slack the last few months, apart from indoor soccer once a week.

Oh yes, scored two goals the other night. Legend.

Alba

Coach
i went without drinkin for so long but this holiday season ive been a bit of a p*sshead .. esp in melb .. but im stayin sober until i go to the gold coast in 2 and a half weeks .. then after that ill get p*ssed at the charity shield, then my 21st and then im stayin clean :) until a great saturday night game comes up that i have off work that is .. LOL

Alba

Coach
yeah but i have to work fkn .. and i will be so broke from moving, queensland and the charity shield anyway .. i finish at 5 but i bet i wont even do anything

Rustay

Juniors
Oh dear. Surely you can find a way to get a few drinks into ya! Meh, ill drink enough for the both of us.

Rustay

Juniors
On another note, the air conditioning in my office is f**king freezing. Bloody ridiculous! Feels about 5 degrees in here. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts