What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just come back form my first day working at Holden Design. (Port Melbourne).

Normally I am used to being a big fish in a small pond. At Holdern I'm plankton in Port Phillip bay :(

roosters06

Juniors
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
Oi! Oi! Oi

How good was it last night?

I could have kissed Cahill after his second goal (Particularly as i had ten bucks on australia to win 2-1, if it had of stayed that way i would have collected a hundred and fifty bucks!!)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'd rather shake his hand than kiss him

he was the difference between the two teams tho

Frederick

Staff member
I'd go for the compromise and kiss his hand...then give him flowers...and then take him out to dinner...

...I'm not gay :p

roosters06

Juniors
RaiderKate said:
Why because he kicked a goal!!! Woopee!!!!

It wasn't just a goal. He not only kicked 2, he kicked Australia's first ever goal in a world cup, and he single handedly clutched victory from the jaws of defeat.

From 1-0 down to 2-1 in the space of four minutes is pretty special. And then Aloisi put the icing on the cake with the third.

Can't wait till the Brazil match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts