What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Seems like every thread tonight is turning into a lovefest!

:shock:

:crazy:

Where's the problem?

Anyways, i'm heading to bed, goodnight ladies and gentlemen.

Dani

Immortal
I'm house sitting for a neighbour and i just found a DEAD MOUSE.

Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck.

I put him in the bin :)

Dani

Immortal
Yes, i would have screamed if it was alive.

He's in a better place now.

I just hope there aren't any more. :(

Eelementary

Post Whore
Probably not.

Mice tend to leave their dead behind - so if you found it dead, chances are there are no more.

We had a mice problem in Barcelona, and we found this to be true.

:)

Dani

Immortal
I'm not going to sleep well tonight!
Yuck yuck yuck.

This is like the cleanest house ever too. YUCK.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's just a one off. Probably. VERY likely.

Mice will attack anything - clean or dirty.

But he's dead, and that means there are no more.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Me too! Otherwise it will look like I'm full of crap!

Seriously, though - in my experience, I've found that if you find a dead one, that's it.

Punkess

Juniors
Poor mousey. :(

We had a rat problem at my old work, and we got a guy to come and put rat poison everywhere but we ended up just getting green poo instead of their regular coloured poo... they were tough!!

Frederick

Staff member
We had a mouse/rat at our place about 5 years back, so we bought a box of the poison tablets and left some around the place. Unfortunately, we forgot to put the box of tablets away one day, and the dog got at it. We saw the destroyed box, and a trail of the tablets leading under the house, where we found the dog, shaking like one would when they'd been poisoned. We had to crawl under and drag him out, then rush him to the vet, where he was kept for 2 days and had his stomach pumped numerous times. When we went to pick him up, he was back to his normal self. We also copped a bit of a serve from the vet :p

Punkess

Juniors
Oh nos :( Everyone must've gone to bed... Now I'm just here.. alone with my work... maybe I'll actually have to do some now! Oh no! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.