What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punkess

Juniors
Captain_Fred said:
We had a mouse/rat at our place about 5 years back, so we bought a box of the poison tablets and left some around the place. Unfortunately, we forgot to put the box of tablets away one day, and the dog got at it. We saw the destroyed box, and a trail of the tablets leading under the house, where we found the dog, shaking like one would when they'd been poisoned. We had to crawl under and drag him out, then rush him to the vet, where he was kept for 2 days and had his stomach pumped numerous times. When we went to pick him up, he was back to his normal self. We also copped a bit of a serve from the vet :p

oOOH YAY Someone's up!

Poor dog!! At least you found him in time..

Frederick

Staff member
Yeah, I'm still up - World Cup is proving entertaining :p

And that dog is going strong. Even after 12 years, a poisoning, and a possible stroke about a month ago, the bastard is still going strong :p

Punkess

Juniors
Captain_Fred said:
Yeah, I'm still up - World Cup is proving entertaining :p

And that dog is going strong. Even after 12 years, a poisoning, and a possible stroke about a month ago, the bastard is still going strong :p

cool, 12 is pretty old. What kind of dog is it?

We had a collie that lived to about 12. He nearly died from ticks once though, cause my sister used to take it for walks in the bush and with the long fur we never noticed they were there. Then when he started having problems walking we took him to the vet. I don't remember how many ticks he had, but it was like 30 or more!! Poor thing.

Dani

Immortal
Not even going to bother right now, not even close to being tired. :(
I was going to go for a walk but its waaaaaaaaay too cold and kinda scary...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dani said:
Not even going to bother right now, not even close to being tired. :(
I was going to go for a walk but its waaaaaaaaay too cold and kinda scary...

Haha, dani you should have a drink or two. Then you should be fine to get to bed! I agree with the walk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts