What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosters06

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
I've only ever had it off the tap but it's a flamin nice drop! :D

its better off tap....ice cold stella is awesome.

Theres only one place here in Bathurst that serves it off tap, but its quite reasonable at $4 a schooner (considerint they charge 3.50 for stock beers like VB)

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
roosters06 said:
its better off tap....ice cold stella is awesome.

Theres only one place here in Bathurst that serves it off tap, but its quite reasonable at $4 a schooner (considerint they charge 3.50 for stock beers like VB)
oh sh*t yeah, your better off paying the extra and drinking a decent beer than some of the local swill!......:lol: ........Stella's about $4.75 where I drink so your still in front! ;-)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ah..found my last coopers red. Finishing that now! Then onto the KB'S...then the best drink...SCOTCH!

roosters06

Juniors
drinking too much beer ruins a good scotch imo.

But that said, the best night i ever had was when they had $3 black label at our local uni-bar. I got soooooo plastered - one of my old dormies worked behind the bar, so i was getting double shots for $3...i have absolutely no recollection of how i got home that night. All i remember is seeing the first set of Evermore.....lol

0neye

tw0eye said:
YOU COMIN TO THE POO CONFERENCE CRUSHIE? *_*
I,M THERE DOODIE
-_$
squeezeboss6.gif.09202006

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
I should add Coopers is one of the few decent things to have ever come out of South Australia!.............West End Beer on the other hand is one of the worst! :sarcasm: :crazy:

roosters06

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
Try a shot glass of scotch dropped into your next schooner!..............a few of those and you'll be right! :lol: ;-) :crazy:

I couldn't bring myself to do that. Although i've seen a few guys at my local leagues club do it. That and 50's or whatever they are called (half Tooheys Old, half Tooheys New)

roosters06

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
CLASSIC!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is soooo true though. The worst nights ive ever had in terms of being crook have always occured after ive started on beer, then changed to spirits.

If i start with spirits, then move back and forth, im fine. Must be something to do with all the carbs and stuff thats in the beer that prepares the liver for one hell of a battering ;-)

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
roosters06 said:
I couldn't bring myself to do that. Although i've seen a few guys at my local leagues club do it. That and 50's or whatever they are called (half Tooheys Old, half Tooheys New)
:lol: 50/50's...............they've been around since forever! :crazy:

roosters06

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
:lol: 50/50's...............they've been around since forever! :crazy:

they look like someone's just thrown up into a glass and thrown it into the fridge....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.