What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
God-King Dean said:
Alright ! Alright ! I f*cked up okay !

What ? Are you gonna remind me for the rest of my life ?!

Why can't you just let me in ? Let me love you !

You already broke my heart once :fist: Remember Arkansas?

Bazal

Post Whore
DownUnder said:
I will only allow this if you do to your boss what we discussed the other day :fist:

:lol: I might still tbh

So DU....felched any bananas lately :sarcasm:

Dani

Immortal
Bazal said:
Tbh, if you had butt secks with me, and were the seckser, that would be a surprise :sarcasm:

There's something i need to tell you all...

Bazal

Post Whore
DownUnder said:
You forget, JD's from Newcastle, that doesn't place isn't classed as normal even in NSW :sarcasm:

Tbh...Even a Novocastrian is above a banana felching QLDer on the evolutionary ladder

DownUnder

Coach
Bazal said:
Tbh...Even a Novocastrian is above a banana felching QLDer on the evolutionary ladder

I don't think so tbh, they're somewhere behind Timmah, who is behing NSWelshmen who are behind Queenslanders...

Bazal

Post Whore
DownUnder said:
I don't think so tbh, they're somewhere behind Timmah, who is behing NSWelshmen who are behind Queenslanders...

Nah....although Timmah is below QLDers tbh

Jobdog

Live Update Team
DU. You're a fugging hour behind everyone on the eastern seaboard. No one can take what you say seriously :fist:

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol: So how are the curtains DU? Is not having daylight savings stopping them from fading at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts