What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Worst school accident I saw was in primary...public school up the road shared a playground with us while they built a new one at our school, but the didn't use tan bark they just used this weird, stick like wood. Kid fell from the monkey bars and a stronger than normal piece of this sh*t went straight through his forearm between the bones, twisted as he landed and snapped both bones....nasty sh*t

Stranger

Coach
i have heard that story so many times lol :crazy:

speaking of school accidents though, back in year 7 some chick in my class went to slam down a javelin into the ground and stabbed her toe instead :lol:
:lol: A bloke in my PDH class did that with one of those corner posts that you stick in the ground.

God-King Dean

Immortal
You know the chairs you get in highschool, & when you helped pack up you stack em on each other ? This chick tried to sit on a stack & must have put her fingers between the chairs, & jumped on.

WHOOSH !

Off goes her pinky ! Ambulance guys came & put the pinky in ice.

I laughed at her.

Stranger

Coach
Ever see a kid try and dunk a ball where there are warnings all over the place not to dunk?

Kid pulled the board down and it fell on his arm... damn neer chopped his arm off...

Bazal

Post Whore
He didn't die right there and then....but a young Timmah was in the bed next to him at the hospital. Very sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.