What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Woooooo! Weekend! I slept until 2pm today. Love it. Got dinner with the girls tonight, drinking afterwards, and then a date with the much discussed South African tomorrow night. Should be a good weekend.

Yes, I have very few male friends. I like that. Let's face it, most guys are wankers :p

McLovin

Staff member
I'm picturing Misanthrope on the "Cheaters" program that's been playing on TV lately...

I'll be drinking later on tonight too...Cheers to that...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm picturing Misanthrope on the "Cheaters" program that's been playing on TV lately...

:lol:

If he cares about her enough to get on a plane over here to confront me, I'll concede defeat to a more determined man.

McLovin

Staff member
haha...Well if you see a big mafia looking fellow in a black trenchcoat (shouldn't be too hard in Korea) you know you're done...

Misanthrope

Staff member
haha...Well if you see a big mafia looking fellow in a black trenchcoat (shouldn't be too hard in Korea) you know you're done...

There's a big, black guy here who dresses like a kingpin. Nice guy. Won two girls at last week's charity auction and then auctioned himself off for 200,000 won. I shall keep my eye on him tonight.

Alba

Coach
evening b*tches.

wats crackin? I'm bored, probably gonna go 2 bed soon. BORINGGGGGGG ...

McLovin

Staff member
lol at the pro on Canterbury road who got drenched in my Oreo McFlurry. How's everyones night been?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Had an awesome night. Originally just planned to have dinner with the girls, but ended up kicking into town. The girl I'm gunning for showed up and we spent the night together. Only just got home. Having dinner tonight. Yayyay!

Status
Not open for further replies.